FM2000 SERIES O2/N2O/AIR FLOWMETER UNIT
FM2000 Series Flowmeter Unit; It is an anesthesia device spare part designed in a compact structure to provide the mixture of O2/N2O/AIR gases.
FM2200 flowmeter unit: 1xO2, 1xN2O; FM2300 flowmeter unit 1xO2,1xN2O, 1xAIR; FM2500 flowmeter unit consists of 2xO2, 2xN2O, 1xAIR flowmeter tubes.
Flowmeter tubes consist of specially designed, color-coded, calibrated antistatic tubes for each gas.
- Flowmeter unit has oxygen priority mixing (ORC – Automatic Ratio Control) system
- In this way, N2O gas is prevented from being sent to the patient alone, and a minimum oxygen concentration of 27% is provided
- All parts used are MRI compatible and can be integrated into such devices
- O2/N2O and AIR flow adjustment buttons are designed with different features and international standard color codes to prevent incorrect gas delivery
- The flowmeter tubes on the flowmeter unit are 230 mm long and have the following flow ranges:
- O2 Flowmeter Tube 0-1 l/min (FM2500 flowmeter unit only),
- N2O Flowmeter Tube 0-1 l/min (FM2500 flowmeter unit only),
- O2 Flowmeter Tube 0-10 l/min,
- N2O Flowmeter Tube 0 -12 l/min,
- AIR Flowmeter Tube 0-15 l/min.