FM100 O2/Air Mechanical Blender
FM1000 series BLENDER is a compact designed device that provides proportional mixing of oxygen and medical air.
It is used to obtain a sensitive mixture by adjusting the flow of oxygen and medical air gases (l/min).
It performs this operation with the adjustment buttons on the device, which contain different color codes according to the gas content.
Each gas flow can be adjusted in the range of 0-10 l/min by means of separately sized and calibrated flowmeter tubes for O2 and AIR on the device.
- Easy to integrate moisture chamber
- Use as an external flow source
- Safeoxygen delivery between 21% and 100%
- 134 ˚C Sterilizable humidity chamber
- Suitable for use in Emergency Services, Incubators, Neopuff and Bubble-CPAP devices
- Suitable for use with Mechanical Ambu, Oxygen HOODs
- Low/High Flow with Nasal Cannula and Prongs
- Possibility to work in the pressure range of 25 – 75 PSI (50 PSI suitable working pressure)